Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Bash Spotlight Verus Dog Food Review

Roxy Tried a sample of VéRUS Life Advantage Chicken Meal, Oats And Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food  and loved it.
What we really liked about the VeRus pet food company was:  

  •  From antibiotic free chicken
  •   No added hormones 
  •  No corn, wheat or soy
  • Certified pesticide free oats & brown rice
  •  Complete and balanced!
  • No Byproducts
  • No Fillers
  • No Chemical Preservatives
  • Holistic

As you can see from the ingredients this is high quality dog food:  
Chicken Meal, Ground Oats, Ground Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid and Rosemary Extract) Dried Beet Pulp, Sun Cured Alfalfa, Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavors, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Chicory Extract/Inulin, Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Garlic, Ascorbic Acid, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate.

Does it pass the taste test with Roxy?





I would say that this food met Roxy's standards, she usually doesnt eat out of a dish too often nsometimes even has to be hand fed so it must be some really good dog food!
Be back here tomorrow  to enter the Blog Bash because in the Prize pack their will be a 30lb bg of this same food Roxy got to try!
Sponsor Love:
To learn more about Verus and their other products visit their site. Like VeRus on facebook so you will have a head start on the extra entries for the Blog Bash! Also I will have more reviews of othr VeRus Products soon!

Discalimer: All opinions are striclty my own and Verus is sponsoring teh giveaway for a 30lb bag of dog food.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi! Stumbled you...my post is: http://keenlykristin.com/dear-jersey-shore-please-change/

Thanks!
Kristin :)

Laura O in AK said...

Nice review. I'll keep that product in mind if we get a dog in our family again.

I've stumbled your post. Mine is at http://daybydayinourworld.com/2011/05/top-5-summertime-getaways-for-childhood/

Amy Orvin said...

I wonder if Toby and Sushi would like this food? They are so picky! I have never heard of it,thanks for the review.

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Unknown said...

I have never heard of this food before, but now I might have to try it, I wonder if my picky dog would eat it??

Amy Orvin said...

Sounds like a good food. Maybe I will try it for my dogs.

2dogs5catscrew@att.net