Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Bash Spotlight Cloud Star Tricky Trainers Review



Roxy got to try Cloud Star Crunchy Tricky Trainers. She loves all three flavors, liver, cheddar cheese, and salmon. They are the perfect training treats. Even her friend who doesn't usually like crunchy treats liked them. They are all natural treats and do not have nothing bad in them. Cloud Star has man treats that are great for dogs with allergies too. Roxy did many tricks for these tricky trainers it was just hard to take pictures of her doing the more advanced tricks but she loved these.










Sponsor Love:
Like Cloud Star on facebook
Follow CloudStar on Twitter



5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Maybe I will try these, my pup doesn't love crunchy treats either, but she might like these.

Unknown said...

I dont have dogs but my cats dont like any treats. They are so picky.

Jenn said...

She is so darn cute!!! She looks like she loves her treats!!

Sadie said...

I. LOVE. YOUR DOG. lol

Wendy said...

I bet my animals would love these.

Wendy
Around My Family Table