Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sun Frog Shirts Review

I received the cutest shirt from Sun Frog. It has a Jack Russell Terrier on it and says"The more people I meet the more I Love my Jack Russell."Sun Frog has a very large selection of shirts and have a large selection of t-shirts for dog and cat lovers.They have a shirt for everyone whether you are a pet lover or just want a shirt with a funny saying.Most of the shirts are only $19 and considering it has a saying/picture you love on it and you get to pick from a large selection of designs and colors how can you go wrong? They fit true to size(maybe even a little larger then some places) They have so many fun designs that you'll probably see a half dozen shirts that are must haves as soon as you go on there website.(I know I did)
The more people I meet the more I Love my Jack Russell
Roxy approves of Sun Frog shirts

Roxy loves that they had it in her favorite color

If you love this shirt as much as I do or want to see what other cool shirts they have you should go check them out on Facebook and twitter


Disclosure:  I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of yours.

3 comments:

melissa johnson said...

I love that shirt, I am going to see if they have a shirt like that with a basset hound on it

shelby said...

perfect timing, I am getting a jack Russell puppy next week

sue anderson said...

your dog is so cute I have a Rat terrier Jack Russell mix and she looks a lot like your Roxy