Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Bash Spotlight The Original Pet Rake Revew!

The original Pet Rake began because their dog liked being raked wit the rake whenever they would rake the leaves he had to be raked first, So they created a couple of smaller rakes and their cats began wanting to be raked, After trying these on my pets now I can see why. They just love being raked. All five of my cats and my Beagle Jack Russel love The Original pet Rake.
 The Original Pet Rake is like a back scratcher for your pets. It removes hair off your pets and makes them happy too! Even the cat that usually hate being groomed love The Original Pet Rake. Whne the pets aren't using it you can use it as a back scratcher, my moms back always itches and she used as a back scratcher and she said it worked pretty good.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet my snobby cats wouldn't even like this. They are above toys, treats, etc lol. Haha.

Jenn said...

My dogs would LOVE this. I think my husband would too HAHA!! Great idea.

Sadie said...

Aw they look like they loved it!

Wendy said...

That's an odd gadget! I would save my money and use my hand to touch my animals!

Wendy
Around My Family Table